Refund issue

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am currently having issues with a store. I made an order on the 14th of February and was told to expect my order within 3 - 5 working days. After the order was made, I was given an order number 28037 but as of now, I have not received my order and every attempt to reach the store has been met with no response. At this point, I have checked online for reviews on the store and saw similar people share stories where money was lost due to no no response and want to know how to go about applying for a refund before it is too late.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 4 5

If you used a credit card I would start a chargeback, otherwise you might be SOL other than filing a complaint with the appropriate authorities.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1405 139 385

Hey there, @danjhey 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We have a really detailed FAQ on how to proceed with this here:

Where is my order?

For enquiries about specific orders, contact the store where you placed the order using the information on the About Us or Contact page of that website. If you cannot contact them, reply to the original order notification.

It has been 2 weeks and I have not received my order.

Sometimes there can be shipping or production delays in getting your order to you. Orders may take up to 4 weeks to reach you, due to the shipping, production, and distances involved.

It has been 4 weeks and I have not received my order.

If your order has not arrived within 4 weeks, and you have not heard from the website’s team, contact your bank or payment provider for guidance on what to do next. If the store is on the Shopify platform, we will investigate to ensure they remain compliant with our terms and conditions.

How can I file a complaint against the store?

If you would like to file a complaint directly with our internal team, you can do sovia this link

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes