Refund my monthly shopify plan

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I recently created this shopify store for fun and to see how to see how all works to test for maybe future profit making dropshipping stores. But today on the 29th of December 2019 I was charged for the monthly subscription I was in shock as I had no prior warning and knowledge that I was going to be charged for a plan that i haven't made any money off of it  and that I haven't even made the website public, even if someone wanted to purchase the limited things i listed on my "store" for a test.

I am truly disappointed with this service as i herd so many good things about it. I would love to talk and arrange a REFUND, as i think i deserve it and I am sure most people also do. I am fine if that means my account shuts down but i need my MONEY BACK. I am also about to close my account as I have seen others do that to get their refund.

Hopefully someone responds!

thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
812 91 146

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. The community forums aren't the ideal place to support you in relation to your account and its billing, as there is sensitive information required. You can live chat with a team member here. They'll be happy to take a look into this for you! 

Thanks

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey, i closed my store and still got charged 29usd and in these corona times i need that, any way i could get a refund?+

0 Likes