Refund plan

Highlighted
1 0 0

I was just using the Shopify trial and learning but I was charged and would like a refund as I will not be using Shopify anymore. I was just testing and did not realize that I was gonna get charged. Help please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @Samon55,

Hank here from Shopify. 

When you have a trial with Shopify, you should not have been charged unless you selected a paid plan, and the trial itself had ended.

However, if you have closed your store, we may be able to issue a refund to you if the charge was made within the past 30 days. Note that domain charges are non-refundable, and any third-party app charges will need to be referred to the app developer to approve.

If you have closed your store and want to query a refund, let me know and I will look into this further for you!

All the best,

Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi @Hank ,

I have the same problem that i just open store for testing new theme and after that i totally forgot it. I closed this store immediately after received a notification about charging for the monthly plan. So can I get refund? Hope you reply me soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @ptadropshipping thanks for reaching out!

Similarly to the above, what I'll need to do is take a look at your store so I will send you an email with regard to the next steps.

It may have been a multitude of things, so I will be able to confirm once I see your store.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes