Refund

Highlighted
3 0 0
I have been trying to get refunded by you Shopify for the past two months since I have not made any sales I should be qualified and I’m not sure if i am to close my account and stop being charged from you guys before I get a refund but you guys have not gotten back to my emails and have charged me for the two months of me trying to stop the website please help me your support team hasn’t even confirmed my ticket
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 35 93

Hi, @Ivanemadriz 

Elle here from Shopify. 

I apologize that you've had trouble contacting us! If you have been emailing support@shopify.com, this email is no longer active. You should have received an automated response detailing how to contact our support through our Help Center.

I can certainly help you close your store! May I ask if there's anything I can help you with that may change your mind? If you've had no sales, I'd be happy to take a look at your store and give you some recommendations. We could also chat about effectively marketing your store as well. If you're interested, just let me know! 

In order to close your store, we ask that you do so due to security purposes.Here are the steps to take to close your store:

* Click Settings > Account
* Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Close Store'

Here's our step by step guide if you'd like a visual reference.

Once your store is closed, you will no longer be invoiced. Of course, if you wish to come back you can do so at anytime! Let me know once your store is closed and I will reach out to you directly to discuss refunds. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes