without marking as fulfilled first

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

@slupton wrote:
This doesn't work on orders that have been refunded or particially refunded
without marking as fulfilled first

Yes they are still in the list of unfulfilled items however these orders do not count towards the open orders therefore the number of orders you need to complete displays correctly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 9

@Claire_Brennan wrote:

Brilliant I think I have just fixed mine after 4 years of having this problem! After playing around for a bit here is what I did -

1. go to orders > all orders

2. click on open orders

3. sort by date (oldest first)

4. select all the old orders that you need to get rid of

5. actions > unarchive orders

6. REFRESH your browser

7. select all the orders again

8. actions > fulfill orders

9. REFRESH your browser

10. I think the orders stayed selected this time, but if not select them all again

11. actions > archive orders

12. REFRESH your browser

DONE! 

@Claire_Brennan  that procedure worked for me. You have my eternal gratitude!

5 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
78 2 7

Worked for me, too!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

This is still the worst thing. I really want a solution to this problem, and obviously so do others! Come on, Shopify! Give the people what they want! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

You have made my week! This has been driving me crazy! THANK YOU!!! I am SO grateful! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Worked for me too! Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks @Claire_Brennan for the fix. No thanks to Shopify! 'iTs WhAt ItS sUpPoSeD tO dO' Yeah cheers!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Guyssss!! I figured it out. It was bothering me SOOO much to not have accurate order fulfillment in my shop. 

So, go to the order that is refunded but you would like to delete/mark as fulfilled , click edit (archived & cancelled orders can not be edited). 

Add a custom item, I usually make the custom item name "delete". Make sure you don't send a notification to the customer. 

Select "update order" .

At this point you can mark the item as fulfilled. YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY! 

I hope this helps and you all are not like me where in attempt to rid these unfulfilled orders I cancelled and archived them . :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

@btykrew wrote:

Guyssss!! I figured it out. It was bothering me SOOO much to not have accurate order fulfillment in my shop. 

So, go to the order that is refunded but you would like to delete/mark as fulfilled , click edit (archived & cancelled orders can not be edited). 

Add a custom item, I usually make the custom item name "delete". Make sure you don't send a notification to the customer. 

Select "update order" .

At this point you can mark the item as fulfilled. YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY! 

I hope this helps and you all are not like me where in attempt to rid these unfulfilled orders I cancelled and archived them . :)

Doesn't work for orders older than 60days :(

1 Like