Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

There is a solution - ableit a bit long winded - see page 16 

@Claire_Brennan wrote:

Brilliant I think I have just fixed mine after 4 years of having this problem! After playing around for a bit here is what I did -

1. go to orders > all orders

2. click on open orders

3. sort by date (oldest first)

4. select all the old orders that you need to get rid of

5. actions > unarchive orders

6. REFRESH your browser

7. select all the orders again

8. actions > fulfill orders

9. REFRESH your browser

10. I think the orders stayed selected this time, but if not select them all again

11. actions > archive orders

12. REFRESH your browser

DONE! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2
Not done but thanks for trying :(

I have just sent a screenshot and message to Shopify just asking them to
delete them - surely they have a developer that can do that simple request?!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

@slupton wrote:
Not done but thanks for trying :(

I have just sent a screenshot and message to Shopify just asking them to
delete them - surely they have a developer that can do that simple request?!

As this thread started in 2016, the answer to your quesitons looks to be no, they dont have a developer to do this simple task. Its really poor form from Shopify!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

If the "fix" on page 16 doesn't work - try clearing your webbrowser's cache (I use C cleaner) and then try the fix again 

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 10

Are you working on fixing this issue? I have a partially refunded order that is stuck in "unfulfilled" I cant delete the order and it is continually showing as "1 new order" in my dashboard because of this issue. Please just give us manual controls of OUR orders. Thanks.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 10

You're missing the point. I am late to the party but there is no need for a "work around" Shopify needs to give its users the right to access and control their orders, in full, manually, every other platform has this.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Thank you Dean - That worked for me! Very grateful

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

This is ridiculous that its 3+ years later and this is still a problem. Please fix this.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

How in the world is this still a problem, Shopify? Lord knows you have the money and resources to make this right. At the very least you could make orders able to be un-cancelled, so they could be "inaccurately fulfilled" and re-cancelled. It may not seem like a big issue to you, but as the guy who can't stand having unread notifications on my phone, this 'unfulfilled order' every time I go to my homepage is enough to make me want to punch the computer... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Works thank you. Just make sure you don't resend fulfilled notices to all of the past orders. Shopify needs to address this bug. No way we pay as much as we do to have these issues go unresolved and to be forced to work around them.

0 Likes