Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 5

@GregMorris wrote:

Works thank you. Just make sure you don't resend fulfilled notices to all of the past orders. Shopify needs to address this bug. No way we pay as much as we do to have these issues go unresolved and to be forced to work around them.

In regard to this:

1. go to orders > all orders

2. click on open orders

3. sort by date (oldest first)

4. select all the old orders that you need to get rid of

5. actions > unarchive orders

6. REFRESH your browser

7. select all the orders again

8. actions > fulfill orders

9. REFRESH your browser

10. I think the orders stayed selected this time, but if not select them all again

11. actions > archive orders

12. REFRESH your browser

DONE! 

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

thanks that worked a treat been driving me mad again as can never remember how to get rid of it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

this is really really bad. what a pain in the beeee hind

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm so sad that nothing has been done since all this time for the ''Unfunfilled part''.
I'm really CONFUSE :( with all the orders I have to FULFILL.
I have to go to ''Unfulfilled and partially fulfilled'' to manage all my New orders and the refund + the canceled ones are there & I'm starting to be irritated to see them all the time because I didn't know I had to FULFILL them FIRST&?!&! !!! >.< ''''' ARGH. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 19

@Deyyx Look a couple posts up in this thread for a workaround. It's complicated, but better than pulling your hair out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I can't believe that FOUR YEARS after the op had the issue shopify still haven't sorted this, are you kidding me?

Thanks Greg your workaround with the browser cache refresh worked for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 13

don't expect them to fix it either....
Customers cant get notes about why an order was cancelled. 3+ years after shippers started using dims, you cannot get dims to work on Shopify w/o an outside app that runs $30/mo and may or may not work. So many faults with this platform, and the only reason we have to use it is Instagram shoppable posts... 

BTW -  Greg's fix did not seem to work on my shop (FF)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 5

That's unfortunate to hear. It's all about refreshing the browser after each step.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 0 26
Has anybody ever tried to find a direct contact for the CEO? I did that with a top exec at NBC once, and the guy actually answered… On a Saturday. And he got the problem fixed. Sometimes the people at the top of these companies have no clue what’s even happening. All of their minions just keep telling them everything is fine. I’d love to pass him the link to this thread and see what he says.
4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 10
I’ll personally Venmo you $50 if you get this fixed.
1 Like