Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
Explorer
54 0 26
I tried a few places I found. But judging by his SM activity, he mainly seems to care about video games and climate change.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Well I'll be happy to take a look if you would like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 18

It's not just this that needs improvement code-wise.

What they really need is to get someone in charge of managing their programming and UX who thinks clearly, pays attention to users' needs and bug reports, and gets things fixed properly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I've tried this twice. It doesn't work.

I show no orders in "open" orders, When I show "unfulfilled and partially fulfilled" they all show as red with the price striked through.

That's what's annoying. How do you get rid of all those? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Guys! 

We have been in business since 2015 and just now discovered this issue! Have gone back to old unfulfilled orders in 2015 now and tried Gregs method. Unfortunately it did not work for us, followed the recipe word for word, but orders still remain as unfulfilled (this applied to all orders: Paid, Refunded, Partially Refunded). I am very much open for whatever other workaround you anyone might have found?

I was also wondering, is there any correlation between inventory product report and unfulfilled orders?

i.e if I have -100 products in my inventory report due to selling when out of stock, will these numbers pull from my unfulfilled orders and reflect products in orders that was archived but not marked as fulfilled? 

Appreciate all answers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 5

@inici wrote:

Hi Guys! 

We have been in business since 2015 and just now discovered this issue! Have gone back to old unfulfilled orders in 2015 now and tried Gregs method. Unfortunately it did not work for us, followed the recipe word for word, but orders still remain as unfulfilled (this applied to all orders: Paid, Refunded, Partially Refunded). I am very much open for whatever other workaround you anyone might have found?

I was also wondering, is there any correlation between inventory product report and unfulfilled orders?

i.e if I have -100 products in my inventory report due to selling when out of stock, will these numbers pull from my unfulfilled orders and reflect products in orders that was archived but not marked as fulfilled? 

Appreciate all answers!

I can't answer your questions in the last parts of your email. The work around works. Maybe try different browsers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 22

It should be obvious at this point that Shopify is never going to fix this (along with numerous glaring problems). They leave grievances like this on purpose in hopes that an app will fix it and they can make more money on that. Shopify is not in the business of customer satisfaction.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please fix the issue. I have cancelled orders coming up on my count of orders that need be fulfilled. 

It does not allow me to fulfill cancelled orders after a certain time frame, if you change that we can have a solution. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 5

It's crazy that this still hasn't been resolved by Shopify!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I agree this is absolutely sloppy and lazy on Shopify's part and its beyond clear they could care less about paying attention to customers requests. This isn't some far fetched ridiculous request for a new feature. This is a simple functionality thing that affects clearly a ton of people. 

I ignored it for as long as I could but now that my store is getting bigger and I'm processing a lot of orders, its a compounding issue and annoyance. I thought for sure a quick google search would show a easy work around but no it lead me here to this thread of customers being ignored by shopify. Didn't dare try to call or chat them I don't have literally 6 hours to wait on their understaffed support queue either. 

I agree they need to fire whoever is in charge of this and hire someone who gives a rat's behind about their customers. I'd be embarrassed if I was in charge of this platform and stupid things like this existed. 

You are an e-commerce platform, work on basic e-commerce functionality. This thread has been up for years with a ton of people asking for the same thing. The current 'expected functionality' literally makes no sense. 

MAKE SHOPIFY GREAT AGAIN

2 Likes