Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
1 0 2

4 years later and this issue has still not been fixed.

None of the posted workarounds work for us:(

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

None of the work-arounds worked for me either. Based on the response got from Shopify support, if the order isn't shipped it is not considered a fulfilled order and it will cause problems in the records later on to fulfill the order before refunding it whether partial-refund or fully refunded. So I guess we just have to leave it as is and work with it. I believe that, if it is refunded why not remove the Unfulfilled status which shows that there is a possible open order?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Wow, I came here for a solution, and 4 years later, there has NOT been a solution to this? What?
This is not a hard implementation.

It is infuriating to see additional orders that are cancelled showing up. This whole time I assumed I was just missing something simple.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Still not fixed huh.  Well how about that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Just came in looking for a solution. What a disappointment to see something so simple and obvious not getting solved in four years.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7

It wont ever get fixed, Shopify just continue to ignore this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I find it hard to believe this can’t be fixed. Very irritating, especially if you’re OCD

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue here. No way to make it go away so I will always have a "1" showing in my Orders tab and I can't remove it? CRAZY.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
It actually went away for me after I archived it. It does appear in all
orders, but not if I filter by unfulfilled, and the number notification on
the left went away too.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm a little grouchy today so I'd rather not chew out a support person for something their product team is neglecting to fix. Were you able to find any other solution than just ignore it? I offer custom art, if the person never sends me their photos for their artwork, I refund and cancel the order. And now I'm sitting here trying to fulfill Christmas orders and it's driving me CRAZY to have some in that list that I can't remove. 

0 Likes