Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
1 0 4

Shopify really needs to fix this issue or not make unfulfilled orders contingent on stocking an option in a store. I cannot stop stocking an item in my store because there are "unfulfilled" items there. This makes no sense! The orders have been cancelled and are years old. THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 7.52.15 PM.png

4 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

This works with refunded orders not sure on VOIDS or CANCELED.

1. From the orders page click on the refunded order. 

2. Click on the pencil -- Edit button just under the order number. 

3. Click on 'Add Custom item'.

4. For the item name enter "Place Holder", uncheck item is taxable and uncheck item requires shipping and click "Done".

5. Click on "Update Order" located on the right side. 

6. Click on "Mark as fulfilled"

7. Uncheck "Send shipment details to your customer now" and click "Fulfill items" 

8. The order is now GONE! -- You WIN  -- If you like this please give my store a visit as we sell the best dog dryers on the planet.  K-9Dryers.com

Thank you! 

Casey

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Computer says no :(. I have an order that is Cancelled & Refunded & Not fulfilled. It annoys the * out of me. But anyway unfortunately, the suggested workaround does not work for this type of order.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

This worked for me on a partially refunded order (customer forgot to enter discount code). I still couldn't send a shipping update on the appropriate item, but it got rid of that annoying Unfulfilled Order number in the backend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

I now have an order that is still showing as needing attention. It has been fullfilled, it has also been refunded (item not available).

Come on Shopify get this simple feature working correctly!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi ! I may have a little fix but for fully refunded or cancelled orders only.

It’s really frustrating indeed ! The ‘workaround’ I could find not to have the unfulfilled irritating badge is to archive the order, screenshot all info about this order and save it on my computer on a file, and DELETE order.

At least now no more badge.. haha
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Casey,

This is a great workaround - thanks for sharing!  Trouble is, it only works on orders that can be edited - those that are under 60 days old and those that are not cancelled.  Are there any other workarounds for these?  I have 40 unfulfilled orders.

Thanks

Let us style your identity with a new piercing or body jewellery.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Please fix it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist