This works with refunded orders not sure on VOIDS or CANCELED.
1. From the orders page click on the refunded order.
2. Click on the pencil -- Edit button just under the order number.
3. Click on 'Add Custom item'.
4. For the item name enter "Place Holder", uncheck item is taxable and uncheck item requires shipping and click "Done".
5. Click on "Update Order" located on the right side.
6. Click on "Mark as fulfilled"
7. Uncheck "Send shipment details to your customer now" and click "Fulfill items"
8. The order is now GONE! -- You WIN -- If you like this please give my store a visit as we sell the best dog dryers on the planet. K-9Dryers.com
This is a great workaround - thanks for sharing! Trouble is, it only works on orders that can be edited - those that are under 60 days old and those that are not cancelled. Are there any other workarounds for these? I have 40 unfulfilled orders.