Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

Thanks @StoveStickers! That fulfilled at least part of our mutual desire :D. Still have one refunded, unfulfilled left. Any more tricks up the sleeve?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

4 years and nothing.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't know why it is taking them so long to fix this

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Add me to the growing list of folks who would like to see this fixed. I mean it can't be that difficult a fix, right?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone - I found a work around for our team earlier and joined the forums just to share! 

To have offending canceled or refunds not show up in your unfulfilled default sort list please do the following steps:

Step 1: Select "Orders" on the left pane 

Step 2: Click on "Unfulfilled" default sort button

Step 3: Click the check box to select the canceled for refunded order you do not want showing in unfulfilled. As you click the box on the left, a floating bar with buttons will appear above the orders. It will move up and down as you scroll but will stay above the orders.

Step 4: After you've selected the offending orders, then click the "Fulfill Orders" button on the floating bar. When you click this it will notify you they will be fulfilled. 

Final step: Refresh the webpage or click on orders left pane, then go back to unfulfilled. The offending orders will no longer show in unfulfilled. As a bonus the order number will update in orders and orders will only show truly open and unfulfilled orders.

Hope this helps you all! Wishing you all great health during these times!

bye bye unfulfilled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

Thank you for this. I had no idea this was there. I just tried this out and the order still shows as unfulfilled. I attempted with the same order a couple of times, refreshing each time. Any ideas of why this is happening?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

not working for me. Clicking on fulfil and nothing changes... Tried unarchiving, archiving, refreshing, doing in bulk and separately - nothing works.

Delete button not available for these orders and shopify doesn't allow me to de-stock certain products from certain locations until I have zero unfulfilled orders.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 17

@Bryanna@moorka, Here's what @Claire_Brennan came up with in ancient times and posted to this thread (I think). This works for me and others:

• 1. go to orders > all orders
    • 2. click on open orders
    • 3. sort by date (oldest first)
    • 4. select all the old orders that you need to get rid of
    • 5. actions > unarchive orders
    • 6. REFRESH your browser
    • 7. select all the orders again
    • 8. actions > fulfill orders
    • 9. REFRESH your browser
    • 10. I think the orders stayed selected this time, but if not select them all again
    • 11. actions > archive orders
    • 12. REFRESH your browser
    • DONE! 
3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

nope, unfortunately not for me. I think this is because orders had not been fulfilled by the time they were cancelled. Had to delete and recreate the product in order for my app to work, but the unfullfilled orders are still hanging. Tried a different browsers with all the refreshing, to no avail...

thank you for taking the time though) @dean_verhoeven 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

also doesn't work for me. is it because these are subscription orders created using a recurring orders app?

0 Likes