Refunded order still partially fulfilled

Tourist
4 0 2

Hi All, I had the same issue, refunded part order, rest delivered and fulfilled, but its still counting as open orders.

Now with below trick, I am able to get rid off that order from open order counting.

Under Orders, click on 'Open' order filter, then select the orders which are fulfilled but counting as open orders, then click on 'Actions'  and click on 'Fulfill orders'

Hope this helps.

- Mehul Patel

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 21

Mehul Patel, thanks for trying to offer a solution but unfortunately this does not work, even though logically, it should.

2.75 years gone by since this thread was made and not only is there no fix, but clearly no intention to fix.

Shopify are up there as one of the worst customer services I've ever had to deal with.

1 Like
1 0 1

The partially unfilled issue has been here a long time. Is anyone even working on these kinds of issues? 

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

How can this still not be resolved yet?

why would the system be set up to show a partially refunded order as unfulfilled even though it has been marked as fulfilled? 

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

just found this thread which shows a lot more people having the same issue

https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Refunded-or-Canceled-orders-showing-as...

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm new to shopify and this bug has been a real pain.  In addition, I had an employee accidentally fulfill and order that was actually only partially fulfilled and it can't be un-done by any means I can find.  It's pretty darn easy to click on the wrong button. There should be a way of backing out of this mistake.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

3 years later... still a thing... just sayin'

Long enough that Genevieve_Shan1 has retired. 

smh

1 Like
Excursionist
16 0 3
Hello Shopify developers? Anyone there? Seems to be a recurring issue...I appreciate he workarounds but that’s exactly what they are. This is not an incident that happens every blue moon. I assume it is something very common in retail, commerce and ecom in general.

Please...
0 Likes