Refunded order still partially fulfilled

RallyMatthew
1 0 2

I'm in the same boat here. New to Shopify, and figured that it must just be my inexperience preventing me from figuring this out. It's appalling that this is an unresolved thread for nearly FOUR YEARS.  

KiltedCoffee
2 0 2

In the same boat now aswell, showing up in my App I have 10 orders to fulfill... when really I only have 5... ABSOLUTE JOKE SHOPIFY!!

RJWallace
1 0 1

Really - I can not blv this is still a problem. I was testing my site before going live, and when I ended up creating an order that was marked unfulfilled, there is seems to stay forever.

I just want to add, that I think this happened when I marked the item "return to inventory". We are not using inventory tracking, so it was an accident. The other similar times I did the same thing I did not have the box checked, but this one test order I did, and now it messes with what we currently have sitting the Unfulfilled tab.

This thread has been going for years, is there not a resolve from this? I have not seen any other Shopify reps post here since.

greiseve
Explorer
54 1 29

Hi Shopify team members, 

I'm copying everyone I know from Shopify on this thread as this seems crazy... either we are all managing these orders wrongly or there is a fault in the Shopify logic how refunded orders are processed. Can someone please look into this?

@Hank @Helen @Lilith @Yasmin_M_ 

your help would be much appreciated!

Evert

0 Likes
englishcyclist
Tourist
8 0 8

Yeah I chatted with Shopify support about this a few weeks ago. They are aware of it. Didn't offer any help other than to get used to it lol :D 

BuyFakeSnakes
2 0 1

I just had this happen for my store too, so researching how to clear the "1" badge on my Orders section only to find this has been a known issue for FOUR YEARS?  Seriously!?!  I'd be embarrassed.  

0 Likes
michael_pate
Tourist
4 0 2

It appears they have no shame. The built Shopify and then just stopped working on it. All improvements come through Apps that you have to purchase. 

0 Likes
Claudia818
1 0 1

I found this thread as I was searching for an answer, after trying different things, the only thing that worked was to archive the order. It gets rid of the notification of an open order still.

Hope that helps anyone.

zing369
1 0 0

Hello SHOPIFY, The Partially Fulfilled is confusing. We need to add own own statuses. We need a processing field that tells staff someone is working on that. If an item is refunded and the rest shipped then it is Fulfilled.

Unfulfilled - No one has seen order

Processing - Warehouse has seen order and it is printed by not Fullfilled or shipped

Partially Fulfilled - Some items SHIPPED and other items are waiting to ship.

Fulfilled - Items that needed to ship are shipped.

Thank you

0 Likes
michael_pate
Tourist
4 0 2
Good luck. Shopify is selling apps and collecting credit card fees. It appears they stopped working on the software years ago.
0 Likes