Regional Rate Shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, Switching over from Etsy. I currently have the basic plan and notice that the USPS Regional Box rates are not available as an option. Does Shopify offer the Regional Rate Box Shipping options on the more expensive plans or is there an app for this?

Also, is it possible to print multiple shipping lables for one order yet on either the basic or upgraded plan? Or this there an app I can to add for this too?

Thanks, Kris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 0 9

Hey Kris!

At the moment, we support USPS across First Class Package Service, Priority Mail, Priority Express Mail, and their respective international varieties. In the future we may add more options such as Regional Rates :)

We also don't currently have the option to print multiple labels per order on any of our plans. The current workaround for this would be to create a second order within the Drafts in the Admin (Orders -> Drafts) and print your second label from there. 

I do have a couple apps you could check out for both the rates and multiple labels:

Shippo
ShippingEasy

I hope that helps!

- Bailey

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Seems remarkable that there is no way to ship Regional A or B through Shopify.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 16

I agree! I have to use USPS Click & Ship in order to ship Regional Rate A or B.

Shopify, this should not be a hard shipping option to add. Etsy provides it, as well as eBay. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can also check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you handle USPS Regional Rate Box Shipping options as well as print multiple shipping labels for each order.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 16

No, while that might be more convenient, I'm not paying for another app when I can use Click & Ship for free. 

0 Likes