Regional Support: Payments (India)

Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
784 68 194

Hi @loki1,

Okay, I see. I'll need to take a closer look at your store to try and determine the issue, so will email you shortly and authenticate you on your store. Please look out for my email and get back to me there so I can continue to help.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
NG_TT
3 0 0

Hi @Victor and @Elle,

I am looking for a solution for my website where certain products are prepaid only and certain can be COD as well. 

The customer can see if on the product page if a certain product is COD or Prepaid. 

At check out, I need split payment options where customer can pay for the prepaid items and is allowed to select COD for the COD items. 

Apologies if this has been asked too many times already. I wasn't able to find an answer despite searching extensively!

Thanks in advance,

Neha

0 Likes
NG_TT
3 0 0

Hi @Elle,

I would certainly be interested in knowing which payment gateway can pass on refund information to shopify so that order cancellations and returns are easier to track on shopify as well. 

Thanks!

Neha

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi, @NG_TT 

This feature is not currently supported on our Basic, Shopify, and Advanced plans; however, this is something that can be accomplished with Shopify Gold. If your business is currently processing a large amount of sales this option may be best for your business! I can see that you posted on another thread in our community about this feature so I do hope our Partners can help you with a coding workaround from there. 

In regards to payment providers that support refunds, your best bet would be: 

PayPal Payflow 
* CashFree

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 

Weyday
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Shopify,

I'm using Advanced COD for India app for Cash on Delivery orders.

But, I'm seeing lot of scam/bogus purchases without proper Phone Number, Email ID or even Address. Is there way to verify their phone number with OTP without adding any apps.

Your response is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Deva.

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi, @Weyday 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an increase in scam orders, that's definitely frustrating! 

Currently, SMS verification at checkout is not a core feature of Shopify. Our developers are aware that this feature has been requested, and we do hope to offer this in the future!

As a workaround, you can make customer accounts required to purchase or use the FraudLabs app for OTP verification. 

Cheers, 
Elle

0 Likes
Weyday
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you Elle for your support, appreciate it.

rajat1234
3 0 0

hi @Victor , My issue is quite similar. But to be precise, my checkout page is not redirecting after accepting card details. It just loads and comes back to the card filling stage. It would really be awesome if you can help me out. Thanks

0 Likes
rajat1234
3 0 0

Hi @Elle Can you help me with the checkout process ?

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1030 76 166

Hi, @rajat1234 

Absolutely! I'm happy to help.

Please share the following:

• A video of this issue occurring
  • The URL of your store
  • The payment provider you're using

Thanks!

0 Likes