Regional Support: Payments (India)

rajat1234
3 0 0

Hi @Elle 

I am using Paypal express checkout option

store: https://thepinkstrawberry.store/

Please tell me do i have to add a manual redirection url after card payment is processed, since the page is not redirecting after processing card details

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 74 163

Thanks so much for those details, @rajat1234 

This is likely due to PayPal requiring further regularity steps to be completed on an Indian PayPal account before it can be connected with services such as Shopify.

To resolve the issue, please reach out to PayPal to check if any further setup is required on their side!

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Weyday
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey @rajat1234 ,

As a fellow Shopify user from India, I suggest you to use Alternative payment methods as Paypal is not a major mode of payment here.

Thanks,

Deva.

0 Likes
GUPTA
1 0 0

hi

i am unable to link payment plan as credit card, bank transfer etc...i have only paypal which is linked to my store...

please help..

0 Likes
MelRoy
6 0 0

Hi,

I have been using the Advanced Cash On Delivery app for India since 2016 and had to deactivate it temporarily since March 2020. Tried activating it in the month of May and started getting the below errors:

1) Cash on delivery has not been activated.

2) When trying to make a cod payment at the payments page we get an error message but that's a Heroku Application error message. 

I have been desperately chasing Shopify support to help me with this issue as it's causing us huge losses but no one has even bothered to look into it properly. Can someone help me here?

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 188

Hi @GUPTA,

Shopify does allow merchants in most countries to pay for their subscription via PayPal, and you can add your PayPal account as a payment method in Settings > Billing. Do you see this option if you head to this area of your admin? It should look like this:

21-02-lj6d3-2yx13

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 188

Hi @MelRoy,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the app, and that you've not been able to get the support required to find a resolution. Have you spoken to any members of our support team over phone, live chat, or email? If so, what did they say when asked about issues with the app?

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes
MelRoy
6 0 0
Hi Victor,

Here's what I have been hearing from Jaimie from the support team for the
last 3 months - At this time, this issue remains open and unresolved with
the development team. We do not currently have a timeframe that we can
provide on when this will be resolved.

He has been literally copy-pasting the same response. What more do I say.
0 Likes
MelRoy
6 0 0
Hi Victor,

Here's what I have been hearing from Jaimie from the support team for the last 3 months - At this time, this issue remains open and unresolved with the development team. We do not currently have a timeframe that we can provide on when this will be resolved.

He has been literally copy-pasting the same response for the last 3 months. What more do I say.
0 Likes
rankish3
3 0 0

Hi, 

I am facing this problem in my store. Most of my COD order are showing either double or triple the actual amount on being marked paid. I recently noticed this problem while reconciliation. I am not sure why is this happening can you help. Below is the screenshot. 

Shopify issue.png

0 Likes