Regional Support: Shipping (India)

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
608 13 59

Hi @RaghavDev22,

Since you have the basic plan, you need to enable carrier calculated shipping in your store to calculate and display shipping rates at Shopify checkout for any courier service. There are two options to enable it; Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your basic Shopify plan, or choose a yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free. You can then contact Shopify support to get it enabled in your store, or I hope @Victor can help you with that.

Now, to add Delhivery to your Shopify store, you can use our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you calculate the shipping rates, print shipping labels in bulk and also automate the tracking process for Delhivery, along with many other top carriers as well. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
RaghavDev22
3 0 0

@HariKrishna Thank you for the reply and If I add Multi Carrier Shipping Label app without upgrading the plan, will that work.

How to add this feature for an additional $20/month because I am not getting it from where to add and if I choose a yearly subscription, are you sure that, I will get it free?

Thanks

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
894 78 219

Hi @RaghavDev22,

If you wish to activate the carrier-calculated shipping feature, you'd need to contact Shopify support directly so that you can be authenticated on your store and then this can be enabled from our end. The feature can be accessed for an additional $20 USD per month, or you can receive it for free if you opt to pay for your subscription on an annual basis.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
608 13 59

Hi @RaghavDev22,

Yes, you don't have to upgrade your plan for the app to work. You need the carrier-calculated shipping feature for calculating and displaying the rates at Shopify checkout.

As Victor have mentioned here, this feature can be accessed for an additional $20/month, or you can receive it for free if you choose to pay for your current subscription on an annual basis.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping