Regional Support: Shipping (UK)

Solved
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Hi @Luccardo,

Would you please be able to confirm the name of the shipping calculator app that you're using? I have spoken to our development team about the issues you've cited and they have asked which app you were using so that they can investigate this further.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SidharthKumar
4 0 0
Are You Froad
Tit for tat
You unhappy for lifetime
Good Bye
0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
886 78 219

Hey folks,

I wanted to provide an update for those who have been seeing "country" appear in their address formatting, and would prefer that it didn't. This is likely due to the Liquid variables in merchants' notification templates and that this can be worked around by using the format_address Liquid filter to format correctly based on the address locale.

It is recommended to replace the entire address that is broken down with just:

{{ shipping_address | format_address }}

This will make use of the address formatter that knows which format to use for each country.

In some instances an app might render these templates. More information on these changes can be found at the bottom of this developer update here.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SillySentiment
2 0 0

Hello All, 

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. 

We are currently setting up our Shopify and was looking at doing our shipping through Click and drop. However Click and drop cannot apply postage to any orders that have more than 1 item and we would manually have to apply the postage. Most of our orders contain more than 1 item. 

We also want a Shipping label to be printed once a barcode on the Shopify was scanned. Click&Drop have a scan and print option, but I cannot figure out how to add this barcode to the Shopify dispatch note. We do customised products so we need to use the Shopify dispatch note. 

Are these two things possible? if so what would we need to use. I have seen Boxify but they do not work with Royal Mail. 

Kind regards, 

0 Likes