Reliable Fulfillment in China

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I am looking for a new fulfillment company in China.
I am shipping worldwide and the production factory is in Shenzhen.
I have been working with SPNS Logistics for the last year, I must be honest that SPNS is fast on shipping.
The problem is that we have a contract with them, but is like we do not have any contract. The owner of the warehouse has such a temper that if you don´t things he wants, although you did make agreements, he starts to offend you and your company and uses the safety of your storage as a threat against you, to pressure you to do what he wants.

Maybe some of you have already been through this situation not feeling safe in keeping your goods in a warehouse, so I am looking for a reliable fulfillment company close to Shenzhen.

If you have any good experiences with other fulfillment companies I would be very thankful if you could suggest some fulfillment companies in China.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have no personal experience with a fulfillment center in China yet ( I am looking for my 1st one in Shenzhen to deal with ).

I contacted Victor from SPNS and I am comparing his quote to other providers. Can you explain more about the contract and the type of attitudes / threats you  had from them ? 

I also come in contact with Fulfillmentbridge , and also looking at Parcelfromchina ( AKA PFCexpress or china-fulfillment ) but still waiting for a call from them . 

I will update the post if I have a useful info 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, are you still using SPNS, i was thinking about using them and wanted toknow if you still recommend them or if you have found another fulfilment centre and if you recommend them.

0 Likes