Reliable Fulfillment in China

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

Hey guys,

I am looking for a new fulfillment company in China.
I am shipping worldwide and the production factory is in Shenzhen.
I have been working with SPNS Logistics for the last year, I must be honest that SPNS is fast on shipping.
The problem is that we have a contract with them, but is like we do not have any contract. The owner of the warehouse has such a temper that if you don´t things he wants, although you did make agreements, he starts to offend you and your company and uses the safety of your storage as a threat against you, to pressure you to do what he wants.

Maybe some of you have already been through this situation not feeling safe in keeping your goods in a warehouse, so I am looking for a reliable fulfillment company close to Shenzhen.

If you have any good experiences with other fulfillment companies I would be very thankful if you could suggest some fulfillment companies in China.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, I have no personal experience with a fulfillment center in China yet ( I am looking for my 1st one in Shenzhen to deal with ).

I contacted Victor from SPNS and I am comparing his quote to other providers. Can you explain more about the contract and the type of attitudes / threats you  had from them ? 

I also come in contact with Fulfillmentbridge , and also looking at Parcelfromchina ( AKA PFCexpress or china-fulfillment ) but still waiting for a call from them . 

I will update the post if I have a useful info 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi, are you still using SPNS, i was thinking about using them and wanted toknow if you still recommend them or if you have found another fulfilment centre and if you recommend them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you We have the exact same experience with SPNS Logistics. Currently looking for a new fulfillment centre in Shenzhen too and it is proving really hard to find a good fulfillment centre in China. Have you managed to find one yourself?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

No, I did not find any so far. We are still looking.

But I would not advise to work with them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

Hey,

it does not matter much which kind of contract that you have with SPNS.

SPNS is not really a "Company". Companies have procedures and rules. It is not the case.

Victor is impolite with his clients. Once you do not do what he wants he will get aggressive and he will offend you and your company.

You can not try to talk to him. If you don't do what he wants, he will tell you to leave and if you don't take you stock quickly he will threat you to destroy you stock that he is holding.

In case you want to leave he will not behave as a company, but as an angry person.

He changes his mind as he changes his T-Shirt. We made many commitments with him, but he changes everything as he wants and if you don't agree he will ask you to leave and take your storage with you.

The other solution that he has when you don't agree is that he stops shipping as well. Everything sound very nice but it can become a nightmare very quickly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

Hi,

I do not recommend them.

I am starting using a new logistic company.

You can contact me if you are still looking for one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

I've sent you a private message, @4_Hunks_Team 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

Hi,

Did you find your logistics?

I would not advise working with SPNS.

I am working with a new logistics company and he is great.

His contact is: lee@jylexpress.com

And his name is Lee.

He has great prices and he is reliable.

If you need any further help, please contact me.

Best

Marcos 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 2

Hey,

yes, I found a new logistics.

The contact is: lee@jylexpress.com

And his name is Lee.

He is really great!

You can tell him you got his contact from Marcos from 4 Hunks.

And he has great prices!

Best

Marcos 

0 Likes