Remove Shipping Options

rmanke
Shopify Partner
140 0 32

Did you try the suggestion from June 24th?

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Niles
Tourist
6 0 2

That didn't resonate with me and I got confused somewhere in this topic. 

I just found a video that helped me  

0 Likes
ganjony
Tourist
3 0 1

Can you share that video link?

Thank you

blargent
1 0 3

All we want to do is remove the option circled in red, full stop.

We WANT 'shipping' enabled so the customer can choose Pick Up, and for myself, we have multiple locations, they can choose where to pickup.

By marking the product as not physical, this entire screen is gone, but make a Shipping Rate 'Pick Up', the customer still can think it is being shipped, as they entered their address, also with this, they can't choose which store to pick up as.

EDIT: I may have fixed it, browser cookies may have been causing the issue. Clearing everything and starting from scratch, only Pick Up options are shown now.

InkedInkedshopify_LI.jpg

FWRaj
1 0 0

Blargent, how were you able to fix the issue? I am trying to do the exact same thing, just have the pickup shown. Thanks.

0 Likes
asmichael
2 0 0

So glad that blargent was able to disable the Shipping toggle radio button.  I was just on the help desk with Shopify trying to do that same thing and she mentioned that it's a current limitation of the feature inside of Shopify.

So can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to disable the Shipping radio button totally?

Our hope (and hopefully Shopify will understand we all have some varied business models meaning some flexibility in core Shopify would be welcomed):

• No shipping
  • Pick up only
  • Multiple locations to pick up
  • Pick up available only on certain days during the month

We are a co-op model and only offer our products when the truck comes, meaning on a few certain days each month.  When the user buys our products, they know that they need to select a location (though Shopify confuses them and the Shopify automated process often bypasses the Information breadcrumb going straight to the Shipping breadcrumb).  They also understand they need to pickup on a certain day.  I just with Shopify would make this easier.

0 Likes
Ss
Shopify Expert
96 0 6

Trying to have the same functionality.

Pickup only, no shipping.

I've been fudging with this for hours.

If someone has this working please and thank you kindly!

Cheers.

http://reconfigure.ca
0 Likes
Greg_Sadetsky
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

It seems like the only thing that needs to be done to remove the shipping option on the checkout page is to remove any shipping zones. (you don't have to change the product's "physical" setting)

Go to:

- Your store's admin
- Click "Shipping and delivery"
- Under "Shipping" (top section), go to "Manage rates"
- Remove all shipping zones and rates. When you're done, it should look like this:

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.16.54 PM.png

- When you're back to the "Shipping and delivery" page, you should see:

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.17.15 PM.png

- Try checking out again. You should now see:

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.18.14 PM.png

Cheers!

mckcj
1 0 0

Note to those trying to follow this. 

If you have ANY shipping rates on your site, the fix outlined in this thread will not work. 

I was having issues getting this to work properly, because I had shipping rates for a different product, which enables the "Ship To" button for ALL products on your site. 

Once I removed that shipping rate, I was able to have only the pick up options to display. 

0 Likes
Ss
Shopify Expert
96 0 6

I got this work. Had to log out, clear cache using Firefox.

http://reconfigure.ca
0 Likes