Remove all Icons in Alternative payments

Highlighted
3 0 0

After setup paydollar, the system show the payment name "credit card" and other payment icons in payment method. How can i rename and remove the icon?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Victor, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

It's hard to say for sure how to get those payment icons in your footer removed without knowing what theme you are using, however, there should be an option to remove them in your theme settings. 

Try these steps: 

1. Head to Online Store>Themes>Customize Theme
  2. From the menu on the left click on Footer
  3. There you should see a toggle option to show payment options, if you unclick that, it should make those icons disappear. Then just don't forget to hit 'Save' :) 

Let me know if this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Please see the attached image. I want to remove current icon and add Alipay and WechatPay icon there (in Alternative Payment)

Thank you very much..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Victor, 

Thanks for the additional details! It looks like that's a screenshot from our checkout, which isn't something you can edit I'm afraid. On our regular plans, we don't allow any code modifications for our checkout since we don't want any changes to break your checkout and there is a lot of sensitive information that's passed through there, which is also why we don't allow any changes. 

That said, can you tell me a bit more about why you want to remove those? 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

For my payment method "Paydollar", it allow Alipay and WechatPay only. The icon "UnionPay", "Discover Card", "JCB" will make customer confused. It is not acceptable. Please help to remove it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Victor, 

That's strange for sure! Those symbols come directly from your payment gateway. So in this case, if there are icons appearing that they don't accept, your best bet will be to reach out to them. They will be able to remove those from the integration they've built with Shopify. 

I hope this helps :)

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes