Removing creditcard payment option at checkout with Shopify Payments

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I'm using shopify payments but my customers don't want to pay with creditcard: they almost only use iDeal in the Netherlands. So I don't want the creditcard payment option to show up, especially not as the default option. 

Problem: even when I don't assign any credit cards as payment options in shopify payments, the Creditcard option still shows up above all other payment options

didn't choose any CCdidn't choose any CCstill shows up as default optionstill shows up as default option

@shopify please fix this so Dutch people can keep using Shopify Payments.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Can you share your site url so that i can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Sure, it's www.amazings.nl

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

The same problem.

I cant find any code  about this payment method in cart-template.liquid, theme is Debut

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 2 4

Try this:

Go to Admin Panel> theme> Edit theme language> search "credit card label" . Translate it to "iDeal"

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Same problem here. It is not the translation, but the option to pay with creditcard.

Does anybody know how to disable this?

Thanks!

0 Likes