Replace bank account - Routing number is not supported

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I'm updating (replacing) my old bank account. This is within the same Bank (COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK - Transferwise) so the the routing number parameter stays the same and only the account number should change. Having said that, i attach an image of the error mentioned. If someone knows what's going on here please help.

Regards.

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi @Melongeek,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Have you submitted documents such as your ID for review with Shopify Payments as of yet? Normally when this error appears, it means that your account hasn't been fully approved to use the gateway yet and some changes are limited until the account has been reviewed. When you log into your Shopify admin, can you see a red banner appear in the admins home screen asking for you to submit those documents? Once submitted, our Shopify Payments team will review them in full and get back to you with an update within 1-5 business days.

Please let me know how this goes and if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many Thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I am having the same issue. I have been receiving payouts for a number of weeks now but need to change my bank account. Has this issue been resolved? Or can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks,

Ben

0 Likes