Request Fulfillment - Order can't be found?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 4

I'm trying to fulfill an order and keep getting this error message back (see screenshot).

Not sure if it's a Shopify issue or Amazon Multichannel Fulfillment issue.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 2.29.13 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi there,

We use Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment as well and just experienced the exact same issue this morning for the first time. On hold with Shopify customer support right now....

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 4

I had never had this issue before either... it's strange.  I talked and then had follow up emails with Shopify support... she was great, but was never able to get an answer back from the technical teams.

I finally got beyond the "order not found" screen (1st screenshot)... not sure how/why.

But, then I would get "An error occurred, please try again" (2nd screenshot).  I finally got my orders to go through by continuing to "x" out the error message & trying to fulfill again.  I did it repeatedly & it finally went through.  

A little concerning, so I hope this helps you!

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 7.09.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.40.11 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi,

Just got off the chat with support. They say it is "definitely a Shopify issue" and that they are working to resolve. For us, while a hassle, we will just manually place fulfillment orders through Amazon directly until this gets resolved.

Shopify says they will email us as soon as the issue is resolved.... let's hope it is soon.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 4

Great... thank you for sharing.  At least I know it's not just an issue on my website.  Sounds like you are having the exact same glitch.

Report back on what you find out.  I think my case is still open so I will do the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

This is what I heard back from Shopify Support... in case anyone else runs into this issue:

Hey Carolyn,

Courtney here, hope you're having a good day. I just wanted to reach out to you and let you know that the outage was resolved overnight though it looks as there was a separate outage that occurred with Amazon Fulfilment just after the resolution was posted that the developers are looking into now.

There's not a lot of information that's been given on what the outage was, it looks as though it may have been the URL as the workaround that the team investigating provided was 'removing the ?orderListBeta=true from the order URL, requesting fulfillment and choosing “Expedited Shipping” works'.

We really appreciate your patience while we worked to get this rectified and if you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this ticket ☺

Kind Regards,
Courtney M • Shopify Guru • 24/7 Support

0 Likes