Request for Philippine Provinces/States in Shipping Zones

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Here's an example of shipping rate by area.  But you can just follow the list of Provinces above.  Thanks and we hope you can grant our request.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any updates from this post "Shopify Team"?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi John,

Any update on this request?

This limitation is the only problem that prevent me from going online.

Is there any suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi John. I been following this thread and it's been 2 years since the Thread starter had asked the question. May we have some kind of information as to how we can get the benefit of setting regions/provinces here in the Philippines? Anything that would make us smile here. I would appreciate your help. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shopify Team,

is there any update regarding this? Having the Philippines regions' would be extremely helpful.

Regards,

Niklas 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
This is my problem too This post its been 3 years already how come they dont do action for this until now many of your costumer from shopify struggling for this and we cant even do nothing about this
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Has anyone found solution about this?I think there's no update until now about this topic and shopify team dont want to respond for this topic no more we are costumer in shopify and we want to know about this problem if. We can get our problem or not
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! It's been 3 years but there's still no update to this. Hope you guys can provide something soon.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I went today to the Shopify meetup in the Philippines on Feb 8, 2020 organized by Filta Group.  With the support of Filta CEO Efren Chaux, I requested the attendees to sign a Petition to add Provinces to Shopify shipping rates settings.  I got 115 signatures from Shopify sellers/developers in the photo below.  This is a PLEA to Shopify to please add at least the 4 REGIONS (Metro Manila, Luzon, Vizayas, Mindanao) in the shipping rate option (optional provinces since it might be complex to maintain, but if you can make it optional then better). 

I have attached a use case document as well.  We can start with 4 regions (use case 1b) which will be a lot helpful already.

shopify request for change.jpg

shopify Philippines petition (1).jpg

shopify Philippines petition (3).jpgshopify Philippines petition (4).jpgshopify Philippines petition (2).jpgshopify Philippines petition (5).jpg

IMG_20200208_154535.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Seems like shopify don't listen to its clients. im really disappointed. 

0 Likes