Restrict Product Shipping by Country

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 36 97

Hey, @bmlvail!

I understand, however, at this time, the only way to restrict products from being shipped to specific countries would be through the shipping rates. As we don't yet offer the ability to offer per product shipping rates, it would require the use of an app that can add this feature for you. Alternatively, you could look into opening a secondary store to offer these products, and only create shipping labels for the countries you're licensed to sell to. 

While I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, these would be your best workarounds while our teams look into getting this type of feature added to the platform in a future update. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi,  we are also looking for such feature. 

Such feature is quite essential for many e-commerce stores, so I hope Shopify can add this feature in the near future.

Thank you.

1 Like
1 0 0

I need to add this functionality at product level, so that i can specify the country according to the product sale and restrict or block other countries in which i do not want to sale that particular product. I hope you understand my requirement inbuilt this functionality in shopify itself ASAP.

Looking to here from you soon, Thanks You!!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 36 97

@gsndixit @Maximus000 

We are working on the "Shipping Profiles" feature which should help resolve the pain points you've expressed here in the Community. This feature is being gradually rolled out to all stores by the end of fall. I've shipped you an email with further information. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes