Restrict my product for local delivery without combining rates but also using SF Express?

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi all,
So I have been trying to use various shipping apps but still can't find the solution. 

I really want to restirct my products (essential oils) only for local shipping, but without combining the rates of differnet shipping profiles(essential +other products) in checkout. 

I tried the advance shipping rules. But they don't have the cheaper SF express as an alternative for international shipping. We wanna try our best to give our customers the cheaper options.

Any one have any suggestions on how I can deal with this? Or any cheaper internatioanl shipping methods you can recommend? 

Thank you all in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 41

Hi @JennyJen ,

You can create a custom shipping profile for those products. Then we can use our existing Shop Restrictions app to pop-up a zipcode validation before you add those products. Checkout our storefront demo https://shoprestrictions.com. We would install the app as a Custom app for you and charge you monthly. 

Let us know if you're interested or if we could provide more information.

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Sam,

I am interested to give it a try. Can you give me your email address so I can follow up with you?

Regards,

Jenny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 41

Hi Jenny,

Please email me here at hello@achieveapplabs.com 

Best Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes