Return shipping label

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

How do I email my customers a paid return shipping label for them to return a product? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
87 0 22

Hi Melissa!

Ana here, from the Shopify support team. :)

Currently, creating return shipping labels isn't a feature that's built into Shopify, however, here are a few apps that you can look into that do provide this functionality: 

• Shippo: Free app which allows you to purchase return labels
  • Returnly: Return management system which allows customers to manage and print their own return labels
  • Automated RMAs and Returns: Similar to Returnly with a self-service return management system 

I recommend looking into these to see if any of them would be a good fit for your business.

Happy selling,
Ana

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Has this seriously not been taking care of yet? Patience is really running out on a very basic feature and has us looking for other ecommerce platforms.

-Citizen Brick

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello I am developing an app using Easypost for this exact issue. With my app you will be able to email pre paid return shipping labels to your customers. 

Email me at kenneth.mack@live.com if you are interested in trying our app

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your need for a return labels solution in Shopify. I am happy to share that we recently added the ability for merchants in the United States to create return labels for domestic orders and email them to their customers from the order page. There's no additional setup required and you get the same discounted shipping rates that are available through Shopify Shipping.

Learn how to create a return label for an order here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Is there a way to trigger this using the API?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

You can also check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, that would help you generate return shipping labels for all major carriers and send it to your customers.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes