Routing number problem with US

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,

I have just set up a company in USA. I m non a resident of USA and i dont have a bank account in USA.

My question is how do i get payments without a bank account in USA.

Can someone help please?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1633 99 357

@MAMACO 

If you don't have a bank account based in the United States, then you'll want to consider reaching out to payment providers available to the United States to see which ones will be able to provide you service. You can view a whole list here. You could consider using services such as Paypal, which don't require a bank account to deposit the funds. 

If a bank account is required, you may want to reach out to your local banks to discuss whether or not you'll be able to set up an account with them and what documents you'd require. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I use global payment service of Payoneer now. I also applied for a business bank account in mercury.co 7

They seem to help non residents with bank account

@Peter wrote:

@MAMACO 

If you don't have a bank account based in the United States, then you'll want to consider reaching out to payment providers available to the United States to see which ones will be able to provide you service. You can view a whole list here. You could consider using services such as Paypal, which don't require a bank account to deposit the funds. 

If a bank account is required, you may want to reach out to your local banks to discuss whether or not you'll be able to set up an account with them and what documents you'd require. 

I will see if those will work fine. Thank you Peter

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello. What's Happen?. Mercury bank was accepted?
0 Likes