STRIPE is just killing me

Highlighted
5 0 0

Guys, i high appreciate if you could help me out.

I run a online store via shopify selling water pipes(for tobacco use only), and my account get terminated as I am considered selling restricted products. However, why other stores(i am not gonna name names), they are also selling the same products and e-cigarette on their website, and as I know they are also using Stripe as their payment gateway without any problems for years! Which is so UNFAIR to me. I have asked the same questions to Stripe support staff, but they never give me a straight answer why there is a double standard…… I personal highly appreciate if you could tell me why and give me opinions how i still could receive order paymnet....HELP

Best regards,

SmokeWeapon Online Headshop offers FREE SHIPPING and low prices on bongs, dab rigs, vaporizers, glass pipes, bubblers, and other smoking related products.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

If you are struggling to find an alternate payment processor please contact me.  My name is Charlie Cicack and I am with BankCard USA.  We specialize in business types that Shopify Payments, Stripe, PayPal, and Square consider "High-Risk".  BankCard USA treats you just like any other business type.

BankCard USA understands the pains of being shut down, having funds held, increasing rates and chargebacks that can occur within specific industries. Our solution is designed to eliminate those problems.

Because we are the processing bank, your costs are markedly reduced. No extra hands in your processing.

Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss how we can help your business.

Best regards,

Charlie Cicack

818.540.3472 Direct

832.630.5356 Cell

Charlie.Cicack@bankcardusa.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify!

There are definitely a few payment gateway options out there that would be willing to consider hosting your product line. :)

I would get in touch with 2CheckoutAuthorize.net or eMerchant Broker.

One or more of these gateways should be available in your region and would be good leads for a gateway that you can use moving forward. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes