Is Novaskin.co.uk a trustworthy Shopify platform?

DebbieM
Visitor
3 0 0

Has anyone ordered off a website called Novaskin.co.  I ordered items and was told i would receive them within 14 days, they are ignoring my emails.  Now I've checked on Trustpilot (which I wish I had before  placed my order) and seen a load of other people have been scammed.  Is it possible to have this website removed  from the Shopify Platform?   

Replies 6 (6)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @DebbieM,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you after ordering from this store but there is definitely a course of action you can take to help you here.

The first thing I would always suggest is to reach out to the store directly but since this doesn’t seem to be possible as they are not replying to your emails, your best step is to reach out to your bank directly about this. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account.

I was unable to access the store directly to see their contact information, but due to data protection, I would be unable to confirm if the store is using Shopify as its platform. However, we do have an FAQ community post going through all the details of this process which you might find useful. You can see this topic here

If you have any other questions about this, don’t hesitate to let me know!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DebbieM
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi

I have contacted my bank, they have fully refunded me and added that I was the 4th person to complain that week regarding Novaskin that he had to deal with, god knows how many people have ordered from this website and not received their goods. I would have thought they were using Shopify platform because I received a confirmation email from Shopify saying one of the items has been “despatched” which I’ve never received.

Regards

Shell1974
Visitor
1 0 0

i ordered too about 6/8 weeks ago...exact same no replies to emails ....

DebbieM
Visitor
3 0 0
If you contact your bank they will reimburse you because you have purchased from a website you thought was genuine.

You won’t stand a chance of a refund if you purchased from a Facebook page.

Nadia58
Visitor
1 0 0

I have emailed the company 6 times been waiting on my order for over a month not one reply back and paid $75 . Can I really go back to bank and request my money back ?? I’m from Australia so very annoyed this has happened to me. Never again !!!! 

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

Hi, @Nadia58.

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry you are having trouble contacting the store. 

If you have yet to hear back from the store in 30 days, you can contact your credit card provider for possible refund options. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog