Selling FBA & Printful Items on Site - Shipping Profiles

Solved
2 1 0

Hello, 

I previously sold items only fulfilled by Amazon US on my site, and had no trouble with FBA shipping rules auto fulfilling. I offered free "Standard Shipping". I recently began trying to integrate "Printful" products to my site and it has imported shipping profiles that are charging for shipping. Now, when a customer checks out with a mix of products from Printful and those FBA, the default shipping option is whatever the printful shipping profile defines, presumably since the value is >$0, which in the imported printful profile labeled as "Flat Rate - US". Obviously FBA is rejecting my fulfillment requests and I must manually choose "Standard Shipping" or another amazon specific name. 

My concern is if I change all of the Printful profile names to "Standard Shipping" to solve the FBA issue, that it will break the Printful shipping profile. Is there a more elegant way to parse out the FBA products and ensure Amazon is sent the correct information?

Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Update... I ended up downloading the Auto Multi Channel Fulfillment App by WebBee and this seems to be a good solution. I can set up faux ship from locations using the FBA Warehouse address, then link them through the App to push the orders to FBA including international FBA. All while not breaking my printful shipping profiles. Pretty good app although it'd be nice if they had a Quickstart guide. 

0 Likes