Sending Notification to 3P Fulfiller

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having some trouble sending order notifications to my third-party fulfiller. I've added them as a staff member with access to orders, and a custom fulfiller, but when I placed a test order they did not receive an email. Is there any way to change this so they automatically receive a notification if there is an order?

Thanks!

P.S. my site is ukimatcha.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Hi @ninalamot 

Try checking out this article and see if this helps:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/fulfillment-services/custom

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
506 45 132

Hi @ninalamot,

Thank you for reaching out. If you're using a third-party fulfilment service, the best thing to do is add them as a custom fulfilment service (as per the document linked by @MelsMojoBob). When you have added them a fulfilment service on your store, you can specify which products are fulfilled by this fulfilment service and they will then receive automated notifications when an order is placed that contains one of their products.

If you add them as a staff member, you can enable notifications to be sent to them in the Settings > Notifications section of your admin:

20-08-qz9cl-azzq5

That said, I would recommend following the first method as this ensures the fulfilment service are only notified of orders containing products they are fulfilling directly.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes