Set up billing?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!

Can anybody telling me, why? the billings can be set up dates and expenses once it has been called for reminding for the next billing due?

I got one upcoming bill for Aug. 20, 2019 (I have marked at the calendar, I must pay) amount $216.16

Later, I checked again to confirm, I have been charged "Payment declined" on due date Aug 8, 2019? (Where did this bill come from by the sudden?) and at the same time, the previous upcoming bill dated Aug. 20, 2019, disappeared, replaced by the new upcoming bill with the amount $206.46

The latest new upcoming bill for Aug. 20. 2019 changed the amount to be $51.64.

Surprisingly, PayPal has not let me access my account to arrange money for my preparation for tomorrow, otherwise, the store will be frozen again? What a coincident diaster? I have just started my new business with Shopify and running the business with only one single store? So, when I have found out the 2 upcoming bills with 2 different details and 1 upcoming bill is for the urgent deadline with store frozen is a bet? Pls, advise immediately.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 80

Hi, @danceloverstore

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Understanding your Shopify bill is a doc that I think you might want to review! This includes a section on charges, that I think might be really helpful. There's a big difference between your monthly bill, and what that includes and any other charges that might apply in the interim, for, example shipping labels. Those could reach a threshold where they need to be paid separately from your monthly bill. 

Invoices would be charged to your credit card on file, so, keep that in mind when readying yourself for these charges!

If you go into your most recent bill (Settings > Billing > click on the most recent billing date) and review the charges, are you able to better understand the amount you've been charged? If not, we'd be happy to chat about things further. If you're the Account Owner, reach out to our Support team (using this link) at your earliest convenience! 

Please let us know if you have any more general questions about billing, here, but account specifics would be best asked directly to our team.

Cheers,
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear Max,

Thank you for your reply.

Please advise, why? my Shopify community profile has been posted in Google Search Engine?

I do not want all my questions and answers to be posted as the store's advertisements, it seems to be the back door history quite confidential for the store's internal operation especially with financial problems.

Waiting to hear from you.

danceloverstoreshoes

https://www.google.com/search?q=danceloverstore&rlz=1C1JZAP_thTH823TH824&oq=danceloverstore&aqs=chro... 

Danceloverstore
0 Likes