Setting Up Free Shipping

Excursionist
42 0 8

So I took a dap at creating a free shipping coupon and adjusting the shipping settings but it's not robust as I need it to be for my situation.

I just want to make free shipping available to my product with just using USPS first class package method but I don't see how to to this in my Shopify account.

I currently have 3 USPS shipping methods available: First Class Package, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express. How do I make it so that only First Class Package has free shipping?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
680 42 104

Hi there, 

Instead of creating a free shipping coupon, you can actually create a free shipping rate that will show up as an option during checkout. You could name is "First Class Free Shipping" and set the rate to 0. 

Check out this link for instructions on how to build a free shipping rate: https://help.shopify.com/manual/shipping/rates-and-methods/free-shipping?utm_medium=forum&utm_campai...

Hope that helps! Reach out to support at any time for a hand :) - JP

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Excursionist
42 0 8

Thank you!

0 Likes
Pathfinder
104 1 24

But I don't want this to apply to all shoppers.  This is for an Email Blast Only.  Therefore, coupon code is needed.  Is there a way to have STANDARD (7-10 days)  Shipping set to free  and then priority mail 3-5 days / ups etc show pricing so they can choose if they want to go for the slow free shipping or pay for faster shipping?

0 Likes