Setting a different shipping rule for shipping zone

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there, 

I have an issue that I can't seem to find the solution for. I currently make and ship furniture around my country (Pakistan). I am based in the city of Karachi and have my own delivery team here so the customer basically pays a flat shipping fee per order and we load up the truck and deliver it to him/her.

However, for orders outside the city, we use a courier company that charges us according to the number of pieces. So I have set up a separate shipping zone called "Cities outside Karachi" and whenever a customer selects that, I want the shipping cost to be "Shipping rate X number of items in order". 

I have not been able to find out how to do this through the apps so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. If an app cannot do it, would a developer be able to program it for me? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with this, but if you would like, Intuitive Shipping is an app that would absolutely be able to help with this. In Intuitive Shipping, you can set rules using the city name, or even the specific list of postal codes that your flat rate delivery would cover, and then another rule for the surrounding area. I'd be happy to help with this, if you have any questions!

Thanks

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes