Setting up Arrive to track my customers orders

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0
I was super excited when I learned that customers would have the option to use Arrive to track their packages, as I’ve been using arrive for quite a while and love it.

I was hoping that my app would connect to my Shopify store so I could track customers orders.
Is there an easy way to track your customers orders, without having to look them up or copy and paste their tracking number in my Arrive app? I’m fine with using a different method! I would basically like to be able to know when my customers packages are delivered, or delayed. Like a notification, or email.
Thanks!
Morgan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello @harleysbakery,

You can try the Shipment tracking & notify app. The app helps you keep a track of your order status once it is shipped from the Tracking dashboard. You can get live tracking updates on the Tracking Dashboard and monitor all your shipments from various integrated carriers from here.

The app also sends live tracking notifications to your customers and provides and integrated "Track your order" page from where your customers can track their orders.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes