Can I set up credit card payouts on Shopify outside USA or Canada?

Vanan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,  I tried to set up my credit card account in shopify but I couldn't do that as I m not based in USA or Canada. Need advice on how I can set up if I am not in either of the countries. 

Reply 1 (1)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @Vanan 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question.Shopify Payments is available only to stores in certain countries and regions.  These countries are as follows: 

If you are not based in one of these supported countries you will need to use a third-party payment gateway to accept payment. You can see a full list of supported gateways where you are based here. Just select your country from the list. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. Before you launch your store I would recommend reading my Buyer Trust 101 guide before launching to make sure that you are not missing anything before bringing customers to your store. We also have this essential launch checklist which is super useful.

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.