Setting up personal delivery options

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there! I'm creating a shop that makes large custom outdoor gardening tables (potting benches) and other outdoor furniture. We want to only offer these items for delivery that we're doing ourselves within 350 miles of our home. We also sell plants and other smaller items that will be able to be shipped anywhere in the US. How do I create custom shipping rates (we really just want to recoup fuel cost) for delivery? For example, we're located in Phoenix, AZ so if someone from Palm Springs, CA purchases a potting table, we would charge them something like $50 for us to personally deliver it. But if someone from Chicago tried to buy one, it would not be available to them. We don't want any other options for the customer to pick on delivery for these large items. It would be ideal if it was based on zip code. We have all the zip codes that we would deliver to. I think this is possible, I just can't figure out how to set it up. I did watch and read the tutorials but can't make it work the way we want. Any help would be great!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 32

Hi @wellsws 

Shopify recently started offering a local delivery option to many stores. If it's available to you, you should see this option in your shipping settings:

deliveyr.JPG

0 Likes