Setting up the shipping and delivery

InkMelbourne
3 0 0

Hi,

I recently set up the shippng and delivery function, I want to use the app to automaticaly calculate fee of shipping. I choose to use the sendle app to calculate it (please see the picture 1). After finishing the setting up, I try to check on the website but it is not working.

Please help me to check it. Find the picture for more information.

Thank you.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
416 44 87

Hi @InkMelbourne 

The first two things I would check:

• Does the weight of the product (or total weight of all products in the cart) still allow it to qualify for the Sendle services you have activated?
  • Are the products included in the shipping profile under which you have these rates set up?
0 Likes
InkMelbourne
3 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I checked the weight and the product profile but it do not fix.

But when I check the Sendle app, it show me:

"Your Shopify Store does not yet have Carrier Calculated Shipping enabled.

Carrier Calculated Shipping must be enabled for your store to access and display Sendle shipping rates.

To be eligible, your shopify plan must meet one of the following requirements:
1. It is on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher.
2. Your Shopify plan is changed to paid annually.
3. On any plan request Carrier shipping upgrade for $20 per month.

Once one of the above is true, please contact shopify support who will enable it immediately when requested."

Please show me how to enable this.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
416 44 87

Not being from Australia, I wasn't sure if Sendle was included in the Shopify shipping calculated carrier rates or not, lol!

Ok, yes you can either switch to annual billing or upgrade your plan to Advanced Shopify by going to your Settings, then Plan & Permissions, then choose the 'Compare Plans" link. Once in the comparison screen, you can change your billing period to annual, or upgrade to the Avance Plan.

MelsMojoBob_0-1599236138122.png

The other option is to contact Shopify directly and have them add the app/carrier calculated rates option to your current plan for an additional $20 per month.

Any of these three options will enable the ability to add carrier or app calculated rates to your shipping settings.

InkMelbourne
3 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your supporting, the advance plan is too high for me. I barely think it is just for free for setting up calculate shipping.

I will contact to sendle to help me to enable Sendle calculate.

Thank you.

0 Likes