ShipBob and ShipMonk

miraiclinical
Tourist
4 0 1

We're looking to test one SKU with a 3PL and have thought about shipbob and shipmonk. Would you recommend either one or another 3PL? We've seen good and bad reviews on both, so we'd love any advice from other entrepreneurs, small businesses, etc. 

0 Likes
austinkreinz
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi

Hope you're able to find the right partner. I'm the founder of Atomix Logistics and would love to speak with you about a fulfillment partnership. We designed a micro-warehouse model within our fulfillment center, which essentially means each brand has its own warehouse space (as opposed to being a part of hundreds of other brands) with a dedicated team member and further supported through direct communication via slack to each business unit (warehouse, support, billing). We work with a limited amount of brands to ensure quality and a simplified process, but only if it makes sense for your product and our operations. Happy to connect to see if we're the right fit for each other!

Best of luck growing your fabric spray brand that is introducing consumers to the secrets from Japan.

- Austin Kreinz

Darya_Blednova
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi! Wondering what your minimums are? Have a very low volume at the moment, but looking to use 3PL instead of shipping myself due to personal reasons. Thanks!

0 Likes
austinkreinz
Tourist
8 0 2
We cater towards low volume sellers so we’d be delighted to chat. Currently
have one brand shipping 50 orders per month.

Could you send me an email at austin@atomixlogistics.com? Or let me know
what your email is and I can reach out.

-Austin
BB3
3 0 0

Hi!

I own a clothing business and have been looking for a fulfillment center too. It is so overwhelming and there is so much to consider. I was wondering if you have had any luck? I have talked to so many and the pricing is all so different. 

Brianna

0 Likes