ShipIT

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey all,

Hoping to pick an experience brain! Last hurdle for me is organising a postage service here in Australia. I've decided on ShipIT as an addition to my store for ease of label/inventory management. The majority of my orders will be domestic Australia for which I'll use Australia Post, but I've heard DHL have superior interntional delivery (all orders will be express). ShipIT integrates with both which is cool.

Has anyone ever had experience with a Business Credit Account with Aus Post? I have a few questions about the courier service and packaging. Please let me know I appreciate any advice you can give! Thanks very much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

We work with AusPost (and DHL) at ShipHero https://apps.shopify.com/shiphero I can answer your questions about AusPost. What do you want to know?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Anindo here from the Multi Carrier Shipping label app team. Our app also supports both Australia Post as well as DHL Express. Through our years of shipping experience, I think I can help you with your questions. Do let me know if you have any specific question.

0 Likes