Shipping 2000ish per month need USPS SCAN ability ASAP

Solved
remccainjr
3 0 2

The title says it all.

Our business NEEDS the ability to print a USPS SCAN form because of the volume of mail we are shipping.

Certainly a $3.4 Billion dollar business doesn't have trouble adding such *necessary* features, does it?

Is there even a Is there a solution that integrates with Shopify with comparable rates?

housebyjsd
2 0 3

YES!  Thank God we have an amazing post man and will scan each package....but on days where we have 200 orders....and he's not working that day...It's a huge issue, and causes all kinds of tracking issues with the USPS.......  GET THIS FIXED SHOPIFY!

TCTBB
Tourist
10 0 5

WHAT IS GOING ON SHOPIFY? Ya'll have every single other option but this one essential one? I'm forced to go back to etsy this holiday season because while they don't have everything you offer (which is why I did all of the labor to transfer my store over here) they do have USPS Scan Form integration. So I'm saying la vie to Shopify this year and hope you get your heads out of your asses and get this functionality asap. 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3508 281 672

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone.

We’re happy to share that you can now generate a SCAN Form for USPS shipping labels purchased with Shopify Shipping using the free Shipping Manifests app. For those who are not aware, when you generate a SCAN Form for a batch of shipments, USPS scans one barcode on the form to accept all of those shipments instead of scanning each package individually. 

Learn more about how to create SCAN Forms on Shopify.

Thanks again all for your feedback

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes