Shipping Calculator Not Working

Highlighted
1 0 0

I used an HTML code to insert a shipping calculator on my cart page, but it is not calculating the shipping. I am using the minimal theme. Does anyone have a fix for this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 79

Hey, Amy!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Did you use this tutorial by chance? If so, that doc hasn't been updated to function with sectioned themes quite yet. Our theme team is currently working on modifying it, but in the meantime, you can check out some shipping calculator apps that will give you the same result: 

Also, some of our awesome Experts might be lurking around this board and happy to work on this project for you. :) If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reply back! 

Happy selling!

Savannah

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Savannah, I see it's been almost a year since this was posted.  Has there been an update yet?  I can place the calculator on the site, everything looks good but it does not calculate.  I even used the sectioned theme instructions found on the link above.  I am using the Mr Parker theme.  Is it possible I missed something?  It seems silly to pay a monthly fee for an app when all that is needed is a bit of code.

Thanks,

www.hickoryridgesoaps.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, so another year has passed and still no solution!!

This is an issue with sectioned themes right?

All new responsive themes are sectioned aren't they?

This should be prioritised surely. I've got several clients asking for it and I'm sure I'm not the only person experiencing this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, so another year has passed and still no solution!!

This is an issue with sectioned themes right?

All new responsive themes are sectioned aren't they?

This should be prioritised surely. I've got several clients asking for it and I'm sure I'm not the only person experiencing this.

0 Likes