Shipping Carrier Codes Passed in Order

Highlighted
2 0 0

hi! our store uses the following ship methods (these are the names of the service levels from shopify) and we are utilizing the shopify calculated rates shipping module:

FedEx Ground
Fedex Express Saver
FedEx 2 Day
FedEx Standard Overnight
First Class Mail
First Class Package
Priority Mail
Priority Express
Free Local Pickup (Los Angeles Only)

we are integrating with a 3PL system and i am trying to map carriers from shopify to their system. what should i be keying off of in the transmitted order payload (specific field)? is there a way i can pull associated carrier codes for the above?  so for example i send an order to our 3PL that wanted their order shipped via fedex ground. where does that info appear in the order payload? what does the data look like? is it as simple as the service level name? or is there a carrier code associated?

thoughts? sorry am not a developer so unsure where i can find this info. if you can point me in the right direction that would be AWESOME! thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I can give you the codes here : 

FEDEX_GROUND

FEDEX_EXPRESS_SAVER

FEDEX_2_DAY

STANDARD_OVERNIGHT

these are for FedEx.

For USPS, unfortunately, i do not have them.

Yes you have populate the appropriate nodes with the service codes to get the services. if you are happy to use a ready made solution, you can try the Multi Carrier Shipping label app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
hey gobi! Did you find any solution here? Running into same issue
0 Likes