Shipping Carrier Set Up for a Store based in Sweden

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

We just launched an online women's clothing store based in Sweden and we're trying to figure out, which carriers/apps to use to streamline our Shipping Process i.e automatically calculate shipping rates, print shipping labels and provide great shipping options, especially for international customers.

Is there anyone in Sweden who can help us and give us insight on what kind of setup they have and any advice on how we can set this up.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Caroline

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Caroline,

While I'm not based in Sweden, I hope some of this helps! As far as printing labels and automating the fulfillment process, there are a few apps out there such as Shipstation or Shippo that work very well. For calculating rates, and for tailoring the rates per zone, You could try Intuitive Shipping for making sure to offer the best options at checkout. If Intuitive Shipping sounds like something that would interest you, I would be happy to help go over any requirements you may have, or even help with setup!

Thanks,

Paul

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Hello @Carolinerwa ,

There are a few app for the fulfillment side of your shipping requests (shippo, shipstation, shipbob, etc) , what are some of the specific requirement for your rating request inside Sweden and abroad? Are you looking to offer real time rates based on weight and destination? or a flat rate table?. We would love to explore all options and provide the best solution or at least point you in the right direction. Look forward to your response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that integrates with different carriers like DHL, FedEx, etc. The app will help you display live rates at checkout, print labels for all orders in bulk and also handle tracking within Shopify.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you all for your replies, I tried shipstation and they don't offer their solutions to people based in Sweden. I will do my research and look into the other apps/solutions mentioned.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Shipguru,

I would like to explore the most cost effective option of the two whether it be rates based on weight and destination or flat rate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Lets schedule a demo to discuss the best solution:  https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi Caroline,

You can use ShipperHQ’s Landed Cost Engine to show cross-border duties and taxes directly at checkout, so your buyers always know exactly what they are paying, and you don’t have to worry about calculating the extra fees yourself.

Use Zones in ShipperHQ to establish different shipping areas, and from there set rules to charge or surcharge a certain amount for shipping per zone.

Plus, we integrate with several cross-border carriers like Zenda and Easyship that will handle the customs work for you and make international shipping easy.

Get in touch with our sales team, and they would be happy to discuss further. Or you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 3

Hi Caroline, 

If you are looking for one service that does it all and ships from anywhere to anywhere , check out FlavorCloud 
https://apps.shopify.com/flavorcloud

Provides low shipping rates, guaranteed landed cost, so shipping , duties and taxes all presented at checkout and no surprises, the rates your customer are presented are what they pay. 

In additional there is an auto-classification engine, that will assist in HS codes, as well as full reverse logistics, so returns are part of the offering. 

You can download the app or fill out your information here and someone on the team will get back to you shortly 
https://flavorcloud.com/outreach/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

@Carolinerwa ,

This option for international shipping comes highly recommended - https://advancedshippingmanager.com/real-time-duties-taxes.html

Let know what you think. There is also a deeply discounted international rate with DHL - they ship from and to any country in the world with a 3-5 business day delivery time frame.  www.smkdiscountshipping.com

0 Likes