Shipping/Fulfillment direct from Europe (while having a US Shopify store)? Dropship from Europe.

Highlighted
18 0 0

I have a US Shopify store, but we do much of our manufacturing in Spain where they can dropship for us to our European and Intl customers (so packages do not have to enter US needlessly).

Does anyone know of a shipping or fulfillment app that can have 2 sender addresses (one being Intl)?

Would love one that also has discounted shipper rates so we are not having to open accounts in Spain also.

Thanks in advance...

Faye

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 226 495

Hi Faye, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would you be able to give some more details on what the app is exactly trying to solve, please? The new Locations feature is something which springs to my mind instantly, and I did some investigation work on this for you. I found some help documents Shopify created with information on this which you can see here and here. I'm wondering if any of the information in these documents give you any answers for what you are looking for. If not, if you could please share in as much detail of what you are currently doing for your fulfillment and how you are doing it and we can take it from there if that's ok. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes