Shipping International Question!!!

Highlighted
5 0 0

I recently started a Shopify Store. We are currently fulfilling all of our orders ourselves from the US. We are getting a lot of traffic from Australia (many add to carts), but no checkouts. I recently found out that the shipping to Australia from US is about $40.85 (our product is 1 lb, 15 oz and is going for $29.99 on our store, which would explain why people are adding to cart but not paying). Does anybody have any advice on how we could make our shipping cheaper? I feel like $40.85 is outrageous, even for international shipping. The cheapest international shipping option we have found is USPS First Class Package International.

PLEASE HELP!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

Not sure the product you are selling , but those rates seems very high. Could be the size of the box and the dimensional weight is very high. For example a 12'x12'x8' box would ship as 9 pounds

Checkout FlavorCloud in the Shopify app store , very low international shipping rates and the ability to ship DDP , so customers can pay duties and taxes and checkout , much better customer experience and faster customs clearance time 

0 Likes