Shipping Issue - Urgent

rescueswag
Excursionist
16 0 1

Hi

I have added a new product and at check out it keeps saying 'We do not ship to ...".  All the other products in that group  are fine.  How can I fix this please.

Replies 2 (2)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @rescueswag,

It would be difficult to provide a solution without understanding the shipping details you have set up. I would suggest you contact Shopify support via chat to get a faster response. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @rescueswag,

Thanks for your question! There are definitely a few factors we generally look to which can be the cause for a shipping error such as the one below. 

29-46-59725-66998

To rule out some of these factors, you can: 

• Ensure the product belongs to a shipping profile - which it sounds like it does!
  • Confirm the product has available inventory at a location that is enabled for shipping (i.e. has rates added). 
  • Ensure there aren't any rates that might exclude that product from shipping.
  • Assign weight(s) to the product and packaging. 
  • Double-check the product is listed as a physical product that requires shipping (from your admin's product page).

From there, if you're still running into issues at checkout, you're also very welcome to reach out to our support team via our Help Center so that our team can take a closer look. Thanks! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog