Shipping Issue

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey guys, im having a bit of an issue. I want to have flat rate shipping on all my products right, but i also have an offer for free shipping on all orders over $54.99 and i want that to be on all products too. However, when i simulate a purchase, if my order is under $54.99, it gives me the flat rate shipping. Good, however, when i go over $54.99 i still get flat rate shipping. I have a whole new profile created for the free shipping. Same domestic zones, has conditions. Whats the issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 32 43

Hi, @MalikMJG!

If your flat shipping rate and free shipping rate apply to all products and orders, i'd recommend adding them into the same shipping profile with all of your products. From there you can separate the two shipping rates using price based rules. I've simulated what this would look like in a test store here. My guess would be that right now, the profile with free shipping included does not have any products in it. You can learn more about shipping profiles and when to use them here.

Please let me know if there's anything I can elaborate on or if you had any other questions about this!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

The free shipping profile does have products in it, they both do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

So i double checked, apparently the free shipping thing doesnt have products in it. But i cant make 2 rates both shipping to australia? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 32 43

You should be able to create both of your rates shipping to Australia in the same shipping zone. The set up would look like this. In order to achieve this, first you'll need to create an Australian shipping zone. From there, you'll want to create a Standard shipping rate adding the cost with which you want your customers to pay. After you'd added the price, you'll want to click Add conditions which will allow you to add $54.99 as the maximum for that shipping rate. You can then add your free shipping rate in the same shipping zone, only you'll add that the condition is minimum order of $55.00.

I hope this helps!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi there,

With ShipperHQ, you’re not limited to customizing your shipping rates and methods based on only a couple factors. Here’s a list of factors that you can customize your shipping by:

• Zones defined by Country, Region/State, City of Zip/Postal Code
  • Price, Weight or Quantity Filters
  • Per Quantity or Weight Unit Charges
  • Minimum and Maximum charges
  • Shipping Groups and Customer Groups
  • Shipping origin-based rules 
  • Box-based rules
  • Surcharge or Discount Live Rates
  • Hide or Show Shipping Options

This is handled by our Carrier Rules functionality, which you can read more about here. The nice thing about shipping rules is you can be as granular as you want, which means you have a major impact on how much you charge and the type of delivery options you provide. 

0 Likes